Most Buyers Actively Trying to Get a Home Have Been Searching for 3 Months+2018-02-212018-02-24https://www.hoosier-realtors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Hoosier-Logo.pngHoosier, REALTORS®https://hoosier-realtors.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/homesearch.png200px200px
NAHB regularly conducts national polls of American adults and home buyers in order to understand new trends and preferences in the housing market. This is the third in a series of posts highlighting poll results, as presented during the 2018 International Builders’ Show in Orlando, FL. See previous posts on tiny homes and driverless cars.A recent poll revealed that most prospective home buyers actively involved in the search for a home have been looking for a significant amount of time. In fact, 61% have been trying to find a home to buy for three months or more, while the other 39% have been looking for less than three months.
6225 S. Franklin Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46259
Hoosier, REALTORS® Shelbyville
42 E. Washington St.
Ste, 101, Shelbyville, IN 46176